Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Souls

Souls. There is 2 types of souls inside me. One of them is a guilty soul. A soul that keeps on thinking that she is in a wrong even when she wasn't. A soul that does a little wrong things and it keeps surround her like flies. A blame which she blames herself through days and nights. Hiding one corner of the house, wrapping up herself, reflecting and telling herself you are not wrong. Like a baby. Another soul is the confident soul. Which tells her to move on and not think. A soul that think she is better than anyone else. A soul that helps her make decisions which she can't. Cruel decisions. That helps her step up her feet and go out the world and prove it wrong. To tell her that this world built with no trust. Trust yourself more. Making no regrets, but her other soul came up to her mind and ask her to stop. Your hurting the people beside you. Your making them suffering. Like how you suffered and what you had experienced. The people and friends you met wasn't what you think they is. They are better than you imagine cause most of them are like you. Sometimes I asked myself why do I have such souls to control me. Control on what I've been going through. In life I've been making decisions which I can't. I really can't and I hate making one because I'll cry if I made the wrong decisions and that always happen. It stucks in my head for days or maybe forever. Sucks to be human. To carry such souls with me. What a bad combination in life.

No comments: