Monday, June 16, 2014

Choice

Yeah, I caught a fever today and coughing like a mad woman. It sucks and I realize the amount of work and effort I put in my work is  never enough to graduate university. It sucks to think this way but what motivates me. Hmm. I couldn't stop playing and be serious. Yes I have to stop this and from this moment I will try my best to change this cause playing take me no where and this is funny. I can post whatever I like, my feeling, my stories, my troubles on my blog but over here I want to express my feelings so badly but I can't. I can't express my emotions. I find it so difficult to explain cause it makes me think of it all over again which it hurts so badly. Why am I born like this. I guess I just need to cut off everything. Treat everything like nothing and I just wonder how can you do something so cruely and fast without any emotions. This is life huh. I can't blame anyone for it. It's your choice but remember this, since you made a choice don't look back. It is not going to be like how it used to be.



I need a private jet so badly 

No comments: