Friday, June 13, 2014

People

At this moment, I realize that some people are worth fighting for and some don't. In life, if people wants to be part of your life. No matter who it is, who they are, they would spend all of their time on someone's lives because it make a difference in them. They feel that you have made a huge impact of exisiting in their life and how much you mean to them. Yes and I realize I am a total opposite person who don't fight for people because they have their choice of decisions. Thus I guess I'm a person who is not worth fighting for because nothing matters to me anymore. Even you. There is a quote saying.

"In life, you should look out to the world. Look further and you realize in life there are more unexpected things coming ahead if we leave everything behind."



I'm tired. Goodnight.

No comments: