Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Thousand Words



Hi, i'm back into my blog! Surprising? It has been a long long long long timeeeee. Anyway, i am happy! Finally i got top 10 in my class!! Everytime, i will be around  16,17,18,19... Within the Top 20s but now i break my record! Heheh, i got 4th in class! GST: 2, the one that got 3rd have the same GST as me but HE WIN ME BY some STUPID percentage and L1B3... NOOOOOOO, i hate you man. I even bet with him some stupid things! Guess what? We bet, if who lost will be telling their friend (which i/he suppose to choose) "ILOVEYOU" Damn it man! I am happy i get my result back but not with this BET! You can kill me with this BET. Plus is me the one who suggested this! As his CA1 Result was like.... BOOO! Didnt know he was so hardworking on SA1, damn it or else i will be 3rd! ARGHHHHH.. Okay, i wanted to push this bet away, but as what we promise each other, i cant. So i DID IT to a guy in our class. But honestly say, i know it will get me into big big trouble for saying..... but i left no choice. Before saying that, i did tell him this is just a BET, A BET.. to remind him this wasnt true. Most likely i think he understand what i meant. Hope so... Regret betting thing which i will lose... NVM, but it's fun to make a bet but not like THIS STUPID BET. As some bet will turn you into better, and make your studies even better? Heh. Somehow, after i say that, i know maybe we couldnt be like before but things change to worst. I will just leave it and let it be. I dont have any face to face it, but to move on and pretend nothing happen (: Things will pass isnt? 


HAHA! Today is price giving day, for the sports day events. I ran 4x400 and 1500. I had both award and  i got into 2nd position. Quite happy with it. But cross-country is COMING, just a few days ahead, Friday. Feel like crying, i didnt even train this few months and not even going for cca as we have to focus on our exams. Planning to walk or jog. As really dont have the time to train. Prelims are coming and N levels is important.. If you let me choose i would rather stay at home study then going for a ran, although  it is a healthy exercise with an award! I dont aim for top 10 but top 20, with that result i am happy with it! But hardly i can get in... I'll try my best... as we are challenging sec 3 which they continues they CCA but sec 4 dont..hopefully i can get into top!



Hmmm, day passes day, story passes story.. many story to talk about. Lets talk about my Birthday!(: I love my birthday to be on 7 july, isnt it nice? 7/7 heheh.. My friends help me plan an outing which only our "girls" clique. Above the picture are my friend who celebrated with me(: On that day itself, they told me after school, go home have a shower and change beautifully before meeting them. Yes of course they do change beautifully before coming out(: They plan to eat Korean bbq steamboat! It surprise me that so late at night they can sacrifice their time just to celebrate my birthday! Thank you so much!^^ BBQ is nice and the location they found wasnt that hot which we never really argue much! Xiu hui bring her DSLR and polaroid just to take photo with me(: Thanks, my dear. She give me a card which is sweet and they shared some money to buy present for me.. There's two girl couldnt make it on that day as something came up. But they still make that effort to buy me a present.. Thank you! Honestly say, i love presents and surprise on my birthday,  but when my friends birthday, i dont buy birthday present! I really do want to buy something.. but it is hard to choose one.. which i hate to choose cause i do not know what you love and hate... hmmm but i did share some money on some present... I haven buy any present for Xiu hui... felt sorry for her as her birthday was during the January ... Even cali's...... ohmy... i did prepare her present but.. i haven do it finish as i have no time to buy some material to make.. Sorry for you both.. i swear i will give you guys asap.. but if i haven give before exams, i shall give after exams, hope you guys dont mind! Anyway, my friend karen birthday is tomorrow... and you know what? I didnt buy any... i plan to but i really do not know what to buy for her... sorry karen.. but i will still give you!

Okay, here's the people who buy me presents:
Angie, Xiuhui, Jessie, Liying, Shuwen, California : Wallet and a meal (steamboat)
Handbin: a Twilight book with a pen and included a bracelets with cards
Karen: a soft toy  (stitch) with cards
Daniel: A big big soft pushie (CAT) in a nice box with beautiful cards, but ugly handwriting! 

This year, maybe this is the very first birthday that i receive so many present from people. But is the last year we will be together..  



HIHI, next story. Outing with my mum! HAHA, it's quite funny that i took neoprint with my mum.. This is her first time taking this. But she love taking this ! HAHA am i awesome to take neoprint with my mum? Know what? Actually, a friend of mine, karen. She told me that she took neoprint with her family.. At first i was like, are you serious? But i find it interesting! She even show me her photo! Heheh, i love her so much! She a friend which is good and caring only her temper ... So i think of an idea taking neoprint with my mum! I love watching my mum smiling instead of being boring.. think of  ideas to make her try out this thing! hehe, but she pay for it... quite expensive! But if you really enjoy it, why not?? * maybe i am not the one who pay? WHO SAY? haha, we took 2 neoprint picture, i pay for one and another she pay. AWESOME RIGHT, as a daughter? HMMMMMM, cause i feel that you should spend more time on your mum, you have a life which is longer than hers but you never cherish the time you have with her. End up, you regret for life. Why not spend with her your time and let her happy? (:
Ilovemy mum

No comments: