Saturday, March 2, 2013

Separated

Hi! Such a long long time updating my blog. Does anyone still bothers reading my post? I don't think so. This is my first time using iPhone updating.((: Anyway just went to watch Jack and The Giant Slayer with my...... Nah, my father! Pretty nice movie! The storyline is awesome and interesting. I strongly suggest you guys to watch that. Though its like one of the fairy tale story. But the character.. Everything looks real in the movie, and that's why the feeling is different. More realistic ofc.

Many things happened from the last day to secondary till now. Everything is separated. My friends, my old friends, my old times, those laugher, naughty times, so many which became countless. Nothing could bring back those times. Just browsing through pictures to bring back memories. Although, we still talk to our friends but those gaps between us, became wider and couldn't bring back us the one we used to play, used to hang out with. Maybe sometimes later, we don't even contact. I miss those times. I miss the teenage life, the life we ruin with fun and laughter. The one which cannot be replaced. Though, I have experienced so many tears, so many ignorance, so many hurtful stuff but those things changed me to a better person. Live life to the fullest.{:




No comments: