Sunday, March 25, 2012

Big Big exams is coming up.

Most of the B div Floorball Girls and boys

Okay, Hi guys! It is once in a life time for me to update my blog! LOL. Anyway, "N" levels is coming soon. Which is not a very good news. Finally! I got 5th for my exams in CA. I hope this continue to my SA and even my mid year exams but it is quite impossible. Seems like everyone got shock and try their best this time round and try to overtake us. hmmmmmmm... ohmygod.. i just know i'm going to die soon and gonna stress myself out this year. Maybe? Kekeke Another good news is that CCA FINALLY STAND DOWN! HAHHAHAHHHHHAAAAAA... But is quite sad that this is the last time playing with my Floorball friends. Although, i just know them for around 1 year plus.. hias.. 


Xiu Hui

Know what? Yesterday was Milo triathlon! I've drink soooo much of milo and was my ......hmmmmm........ Second-third time cycling.... Thank god i never get another scar or another ugly fall!! I learn to cycle when i was in pri 6! Thanks to my cousin.. BUT during the cycle, i ALMOST fall.. I just keep begging to god, hoping not to fall.. kekekekekeke, finallyyyyyyyyyyyy..... everything ends and was on the way to the bus stop... while going up the bus........... I FORGOT TO TAKE BACK MY EZ-LINK CARD! ohmy. Cause i didnt know that i need to trade my helmets to get back my ex-link CARD.. Like seriously? On that time, Xiu Hui and vicknesh was with me. While walking back to EAST COAST.. Vick follow me back and Xiu waiting at the bus stop... We spend 1 hour just to find my helmets and get my ex-link card. While xiu hui is gonna dry up at the bus Stop... LOL. That cruel me, let her suffer so much. I'm so sorry, my dear. Forgive for my wrong. Yesterday wasnt my day. LOL, think about it, the day before. I was like telling her to wake me up in the morning. If i dont, she will take over me and cycling.. (which she does not know how to cycle..) LOLOLOL, even vick got tricked too... LOLOL, Cause... i join milo traithlon just to take the goodies bag and that SHIRT!! hmmm... But still.. i enjoy the whole day with them.. Thanks vicknesh which followed me back to EAST COAST just to take my ez-link card (just because i dono how) And Thanks Xiu Hui for waiting for me at the bus stop for around 1 hour..... Thanks to them alotttttt! Ohmy, i feel guilty about it..  

Jessie

Hmmm, lasty sorry to my dearest Jessie about .......... really reallly realllllly reallllllllly SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY. I swear it will not gonna happen again. I shall informed you earlier.


I think if i continue blogging, i shall not sleep and gonna guilty for the whole night. I shall end here then (:

Hey girl, suddenly you pop up my mind. Where have you been? It has been a long time for us to sat down and chat. Are you still alright? Be happy always.(: Remember to spare sometime relaxing and put your stress and homework aside. Do call me to share your problem, i'll be there always. Hmm, dont think that you are extra when you're with us. Always remember you are always welcome to be with us. Especially this year(:

Hear this song, i swear you won't regret it ((:



No comments: