Sunday, February 19, 2012

Thousand Miles

YO!! Just a short post! ((:




From, My dearest Xiu Hui
http://thousandmile-away.blogspot.com

Today is 13th Feb 2012. Yes, tomorrow is 14th Feb~ woo. Valentines Day, well. nothing special for me cos' I've no valentine partner to be with. Haha, okay. It sounded like i'm despo to find 1. Nope, not at all. Yes, i'm in a crush with someone :) Hehehe, nothing special between us yet. Today nothing special, played like some mad woman with Jinger. Hahaha, we're mad today. Laughed like some mad woman, hehehe. Thanks for making my day, deary. I remembered all the conflicts between us when we're in secondary 1 & 2. Since Secondary 3, you given in to me. Forgiven each other's temper, i appreciate this friendship. I sincerely does, and yes.. i believe that i didn't see wrong person <3 Love you, Jinger. Muacks! Well, our class will always get nagged. I'm fine and used to it. Just that some assholes in my class love to complaint and make the problems worse. Well, use your brain before doing your actions. Y'all doesn't want to make things worse, but y'all did it and not them. Crazy, not their fault.. y'all also blame them. I sincerely salute y'all man, -.- Shall skip this kind of thing.

Yes, i love my class. That's all you need to know. I love my crazy mates <3 Hehehe, y'all always make me laugh. I remember i'm ain't as close with y'all like last time. But now, i know how fun y'all are. Hehehe. I can always be myself and enjoy myself well when i'm with y'all. Thanks for making my year, 2012 so well started! Love y'all with countless of love. Tomorrow is V'day, any couples out there is excited? ^^ Hahaha, that'll be super sweet. I will stay with my chocolates & computer<3 Perfect V'day for me. To those couples out there, Happy sweet sweet V'day! Treasure and use the time super well tgt! For those singles out there, along with me, let's use our time well with our comp. LOL. Off i go, kbye. xx


To Xiu Hui,
Anyway, Thank so much from the start we get back together which was like a miracle O.O And this is what we've build for that end of 2011 and the start of 2012 what is sooo wonderful that you light up my world (LOL, Llke say till so important.... Oo)  Nevertheless, lets stay this and not have any conflict this year. Make this year perfect with You, Jessie and Me and California? etc.. (:


A amazing song,
A Thousand Miles



Enjoy! ^^

No comments: