Saturday, January 21, 2012

It have been weeks

LOL, it has been weeks i visited my blog and update my blog.. Due to school, schoolwork and my CCA. Which is packed for all weeks.. Anyway, sorry about that. As today, i update cause it is CHINESE NEW YEARRRRRR!!! hmm, Some of my subjects have already started 'N' level which is DNT and CPA. Although it seems like sooooooo easy but DNT, we are rushing through like not nights but morning. CPA the same thing, much more worst than DNT. It was like, dropping piece of paper on the floor, and 'N' level starts.. Ohmygoodness.. I realize that time files like a bird traveling from Jurong east to Woodlands (which is my house) So fast! I Wonder if my Night study is reaching soon.. which means? ......

Anyway, today i have a good news to share! We dont have to wear school shoe and school 'LONG' sock anyyymoreeeeeee!!! WAHAHAAA.. we can wear ankle socks!! ((: but still, no phone is allowed, GRRRRRRRRRRR... But is quite sad to say that this is my last year in Swiss... Ohmy.. why cant the rules change when we're sec 1 )): I feel happy for the sec 1, 2, 3 which they so need to worry so much about 'N' and 'O levels' and enjoy the rules of wearing Sport Shoe and Ankle SOCKS or maybe PHONE is ALLOWED! I just hope my 'N' level end fast and we can play through out the rest of the days in Swiss which is not a very good thing. But better than having stress and worries on 'N' level. Coming to school late, handing homework late.. etc  No worries -->  no Stress --> play everyday! (Just joking) hmmmm, Guess what! I decided to go grandma house tomorrow to make COOKIEEEE for New yearrrrr!! Isn't it awesome? Keke, but... my dad just told me to help him with his work tomorrowww..... which to choose? (Working got $$ ley) hmmm, decided to go for work but i told him i going grandma house helping out and he say, 'Ok, then. It's up to you to chose which.' then he continue say 'Nvm, Go do your own thngs tomorrow...' DDD: My working money fly away already.... OHMYYYY.... $$$ ley! Hard to earn $$ )): Maybe after new yearrrrrrrrrr? GRR, I'm saving money for my family ((: I'm awesome! HAHA (Thick-skin) Tomorrow, must be wake at 10.. )): During weekdays, not enough sleep, now even my weekends too.. Worst thing is i go work, i must be wake at 5 -6 am in the MORNING! Tired, really tired. Even California too.. After she go N.A she have to cope up with her work. I suggested tuition to my mum, and she say After Chinese New Year.. which i really do not know which day i have time for tuition.



我说你行,你就行,
我说你不行,你就不行. 
你说你行,我说你不行,你也不行.
你说你不行,我说你行,你还是行.                      
                                      I say you can, means you can,
I say you cannot, means you cannot,
You say you can, i say you cannot, you still cannot,
    You say you cannot, i say you can, you still can!



I translated Chinese into English? LOL, i find it funny. It takes me time to read it over and over again to realize it. LOL, Like describing you are maid and I am owner. I say yes means yes, even if you say no, it still YES! HAHA! Anyway, i found it at a drama which called :

            溏心暴2家好月圆 part 1 & 2

(Moonlight Resonance)

What an awesome drama, I intro you to watch THIS! It's a Chinese show but then it's really worth to watch it((: I grantee you wont regret! Or else come scold me on my comment below! LOL,  (i'm not kidding) 




hmm, Okayyy! I shall end here. Hope you enjoy reading my post((: Seeyea! *Yawn, tired.. x.x

No comments: