Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Time

It have been such a long time i didnt post. Let me post a short poem of me.

What describe me?
Time make me talk lesser and lesser which i don't wan to.
Time prove me that i'm so active in the past but not now.
Time tell me that things will change, face the reality.
Time prove me that, time is lesser and lesser.
Time tell me not to play anymore.
Time make me not to care for my friends.
Time prove me that some friend isnt that great.
Time tell me not to care for anyone.
Time tell me to give in to what all people wants.
Time prove me everything is wrong.
Time isnt that great.
Time let me play everywhere i want.
Time make a person turns bad only a second.
Time take up 10, 20, 30, 40 years to turn a person bad to good.
Time make people suffer.
Time just pass every second so fast.
Time make a person change.
Time become so cruel.
Time make you happy.
Time prove things isnt that easy.
Time is short.
Time prove me things isnt that simple as what i think.
Time make me not to trust anybody.
Time is forever.
Time stay forever even you have dead.
Time make me being silly.
Time make me feels i am nothing.
Time just let things past without people's knowing.
Time make me go facebook everyday.
Time let things happen everyday.
Time make things happen.
Time is important.
Time cant stop because of me.
Time cant stop people from dieing.
Time wont stop no matter what.
Time make me ignore everything.
Time make me from doing things.
Time cant make me forcus.
Time is hurting every second.


Time change me




Anyway, who bother to read my blog?





No comments: