Friday, September 9, 2011

9 of september

Sup guys, today is a special day to me ! :D Guess what? heheh O.O


Hey gal, i hope it isnt late to post this to you. I would like to wish you Happy Birthday cause today is your BIRTHDAY! :DD Ok, i'm talking craps. Let me start now (:
Hey, in the past there's lots of thing we played, enjoyed together. The first longest best friend i had stay with in primary school. It reminds me lots of things in the past.. We talk back to teacher, having recess together, being scold by teacher, and etc.. Which have so much to say even one day couldnt say finish! Look! how great we spent our primary school life together! Remembering whenever we have a quarrel, the next day we SOLVE it in a few minutes! so cool, because we are too straight forward towards each other, isnt? We are so forgiving and forget about it so fast and continue play, scolding together! But coming to secondary, it just make me feels so different. They isnt like us, being forgiving, get scolding easily, grossip so much, not being stick together always. Are you like this too? But.. during the PSLE time..  that make me most dont understand, "why" It make me leaving the school with sadness instead of laughter and enjoyment even curiosity. Till now, i dont. Things isnt the same anymore.. There's a chance for us to meet each other, I'm willing, are you? Others are so miss their primary school mates even me! I do wish to meet you, every events to primary school, hoping you could be there. But till now.. Maybe i shall give up? O.O heheh, anyway today is your birthday! Happy Birthday! :D  But i really wish really really with we, me, california, you could celebrate together for once just for once! Although it will be damn awkward for us, but it we really dont care, nothing is impossible! :DD


Loves,

No comments: