Monday, September 5, 2011

I love this


 This is so beautiful, it make me want to be a artist which going pictures through your mind over and over again. Those beautiful image, flowers, everything which you feel it nice. Through your thinking, you can draw everything out and keep it for old or even let others feel it was like in heaven, isnt that all what artist feels? I feel this is so talented,  it makes me wonder, are there hell and heaven? Wonder how heaven look like and how much hell are cruel. It make me fear, fear everything. 


If i have everything, i would like to share instead of keeping. If i have money, i would like to buy her paints

I love her,  how hope i have this everything. Looking how's heaven was like. 
This is her blog, http://www.akiane.com
Loves.         







No comments: