Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tears, will everything be alright?

SIANZ I late 10 days for school yet each hour is 30 mins stay back! Kill me Please. Till 7.20... TODAY late AGAIN! So plus together is 11 days late. Anyway i dun care la, stay back at school isnt that bad too. Better than go home, huh? So, What happen today? hmmmm Actually, Nothing much...... AIYA, I dono what to post about. Lets post about you.

SuP,
How's life?
Life suffering isnt?
Life sucks isnt?
Life pass so fast ISNT?
LOL...
Okay la, serious.

Oh yea, that time watch harry potter with California and Nik, Jealous sibo?
Wahahahaaaaaaaaaa...........~


Annoying sia, i know i annoying la. Dun need tell me, or maybe i self talking. SORRY ! Really dono what to post about. Wanna me post? Give me suggestion in formspring, i try myyyyyyy veryyyyyy best to post about it! :D

No comments: