Friday, July 29, 2011

It just too rock


TADA! GOT PROOF DE OKAY!?!




SUP! I WAS LATE AGAIN! ): LOL! Late going to hall not SCHOOL! Actually teacher call me go to the front and stand, hoho there's people who more late than me! Luckyyy! :DDDDD
After school, went to mac with Leeson, Liying, Angie and Jian Yong. Quite COOL huh? LOL! While everyone finish eating, except ME! They play and play and play! CHILDISH HOR?!! ^^ After eating and playing, went to Jian Yong house..... WE TRAPPED IN THE LIFT! Me first time trapped in the lift ley.. We 3 girls trapped inside for some reasons! LOL, Around 15 mins. So cool!^^ Thanks for LEESON and JIAN YONG save us sia.......AHEM.. After coming out we straight go back school.........stay back for some homework! I stay till 7 plus in school ley! Dont jealous la! HOHO!! While slacking with Angie, California and Liying. Leeson and Jian Yong piaseh, Go ride bike! So, the coach keep on scolding us. So Angie and California went for training! I dono where they go till saw them playing floorball ley! =,= Me and Liying away from table mah! Come back, all gone! -,- Do homework till 5, Liying went home And just in time, KADY HO came! Woooo, the sunlight was shinning at me! LOLOL, Hope is coming.....!!!! LOL! So of course! KADY HO, stay with me! :DDDDD I can change so fast! LOL, Sorry la Liying): But when KADY HO and her friends came, i cant do my WORK! She also! LOL, i threaten her ley ):
* you must play a piano song for me before you get back your art PAPER!
LOL, cruel! >< But i own her 10 piano songs sia.... Must be more cruel to her! LOLOL! So, she played some nice songs for me! Thank You La, KADY HO! We jokes around and play around in canteen ley! Hopping to sit her parent's car till MRT de, but..... NVMMM! Saw California and some guys! OF COURSE, CATCH UP WITH THEM till mama shop! play play play, me and Cali chat somethings for the whole day till go home(:

Once in a while, listen to your story. Let me realize somethings. That couldnt be said and acted.

Went home with leeson, nice chatting, huh? Jiayous! :D



End @ here!





No comments: