Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Hope and Pray

She is sick, its been for days right now. Probably a week. We thought its nothing. but her situation worsens and she looks paler every morning when I open my eyes and look at her. My heart is aching whenever I see her curled up in pain. She is a stubborn girl like me, not wanting to listen to whatever she is told. Not thinking logically, but only care about our own feelings. bad. Found out some unknown stuff inside her, a few actually throughout the years. not a pleasant news. Her surgery is Tomorrow.

I remember, there was a time. I had a dream, dreamt of losing her. The moment I woke up, I thought it was real. I was shocked and I cried so badly for a nice good 10 minutes. I ran, to see if she is still breathing. I smell my fear, and I don't think I can take it or even face it. not now, not the future. I am so afraid of losing, I am tired but I am more afraid when I closed my eyes, I wouldn't see her again, not anymore.

She is my all, She is my hope. She is everything I have. She is my oxygen.

I hope tomorrow is a good day, and I will definitely see a healthy you again. 

No comments: