Monday, April 11, 2016

7/7/2003 - 11/4/2016 Jerrybean

Dear diary,

My dog pass away today, this morning probably around 11-12am and I found him dead around 5.30am. It's been really hard to let him go due to my guilt and also not spending so much time with him to go through his last part of his life. It's superstitious that this week I came upon so many times on the timing on my phone. Which is 11: 11 for days and once was 4:44. It's really making me feeling very weird and worried. Which came upon his death was 11/4/2016. The moment I saw him lying on the ground. I said no, no, no! Cannot be. Apparently, yes. He passed away. As for this week, things didn't went so smooth as usual. Everything kick in and filling it with tears. Worst part, my dog passed away. This is how my week went. Miserable and suffocated. I shouldve realize this earlier as my sis told me my cat was acting strangely and was guarding my dog during the past few weeks at night.. Yesterday, 10/4 he was barking loudly and fine. I thought he was still healthy and strong by hearing from his voice but actually, his was saying his last goodbye to us. My family and me. I even went for pet expo and brought him some treats but I didn't give him the chance to taste it. I suck. Really. Fml.

Jerrybean
I hope you go heaven and definitely you will. Go search for your happiness in heaven and the life you wanted. Find a better owner and forget about me. I'm a bad owner, it's not worth for you to call me your owner. I hope you have fun up there and even take the chance to reborn as a human being. You have paid your debt for this life and go for it. Get a good life, good happiness and be good. I'm really sorry that I neglected you most of the times and not accompany you as much as I can and also caged you up. Im sorry I'm not there when you passed away. I failed being your owner. But thank you to be part of my life for 13 years when I was just 7 years old. You are my first and only dog I ever had. You have bring happiness to me and stand by me whenever I'm sad till I'm 20. Surely your existence will be remembered and missed. I really love you.
Goodbye, Jerrybean. 一路好走。

Love,
Jinger.

No comments: