Saturday, February 15, 2014

A cup of ice helps



Alright. Maybe you will find this funny but i went to Google to search how to cool myself down. Im not angry or sad probably im just being irritated and annoyed. So, what ive search has suggested me to do blogging.. Yes, i guess it helps. Phew phew. 
A strange feeling came towards me and i felt that maybe a distance will be better. I hope it is not what i expected cause i wouldnt faced it and how i react it. Definitely it is not about relationship but keeping a distance for a while is better than i rage towards it. Which i really hate doing. Hence, today is valentines day. Being all alonee again/: Its quite sad to see each of my family member and friends having their spouse for dinner and celebration. Yes, it definitely makes me hate them! GRR. Thanks for the pictures for making me jealous. I hate you'all. BUT, this wont last forever for being alone. Hahahaa, its not too late to have one when i can find the right one anytime. Heh. "the night is young, therefore i am too" XD Blogging really keeps me up. Thinking of ideas and recalling what's happening has make my day. HOWEVER, my final exams is just next week! Wish me luck really. Ima really gonna get ready for this finals and move on to degree! YES, i can make it. I guess. HMM

Anyway, bless you guys have a Happy Valentine Day! I hope you guys enjoy with your spouse today. Cherish them and make them happy. As you know, girls are sensitive. 

No comments: