Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A cunning person

In my life.. Throughout so many year, i realize that this 3 year in secondary school isnt that great as compare to primary. Although, my attitude sucks at that time. But 2 or more friends willing to get over me and take it as a good past memory! Wondering, during the sec 1. How cunning am i? How evil i am? How do i make people up sad? hahas, it just make me laugh on how stupid i am in the past, How irritating i am, How annoying i am. Yet now i wasnt that irritating, hyper, jokes around often, forgiving easily lastly forgive and forget. Actually, trust me, in the past i can forgive and forget but things happen which makes me unforgettable and unforgivable. Maybe everything just started with you. Rewind your mind back to sec 1, how we make friends. Everyone thinks you are special, thinks that "wow, you look different" and even pretty. But 3 going on and on, thinking "aww, time will pass, it just need sometime to change". Just forgive and forget. But then, we are wrong. That sometime is never happen yet keeping in heart and thinking of revenge. On how we treated them and correct them. Thinking of looking down on them and trying to work so hard at our back just to win us. Those cunning thinking, why is it happen on our age instead of adult teens? Life sucks, huh? Your face, expression, character and that innocent looking. Maybe that shows how cunning you are. How.. nvm i shouldnt post more about it. I'm very tired of it. Everyday, keep thinking about this and that, when will it stop? But if there's a chance to let time rewind. I swear i wont choose you again. Even if i'm alone. I feel it better then. Crying over the time we have quarrel. Thinking back those times, we have done isnt worth. But lastly, what i can say is that. I cherish now than the past. Cherish everything i have now. Instead of looking back at you. worth?

         " I dont have the time to hate people who hate me..
                                                              Cause, i'm busy loving people who love me "

This proves me that you isnt cherish us instead of now, that things happened.
And to prove me that how much i love my primary schoolmates.. how cool are they? nah, is how awesome they are.

I hope this up coming holiday, i can enjoy with my primary schoolmates or with some secondary mates.



Thanks, california.
For supporting me always.
Dont think about those, lets together focus on our future.(:

No comments: