Sunday, July 31, 2011

MAPLE story!

JINGER'S



California's



SEE! Who's cuter? WAHAHAHAAAAA

OF COURSE, IS JINGER'S LA!!! LOLOL!



COOOOOL, dono why this few day few like posting! Hehe~



SUP! Fbing around and i notices LOTS of people PLAYING MAPLE!!! COOOL MAX! I swear if there's some time for me to play, i will RECREATE my account and PLAYYY! heheheeeeeee, Maple really rocks ley, But i'm still waiting for that time to reached! Hoping HOPINGGGGG!! LOL, I cant play now la, Studies first hor? ): Wait till No studies, maybe i will play la! LOLOL! But California prefer AUDI ): If she prefer MAPLE, heaven will be on earth liao LOR! ): I can see what she thinking after reading my post ! HOHO, she thinking that " why not you come play AUDI sia! Heaven will be on earth too!" HAHAHAAAA, NEVERRRRR!!!! MY maple character SOOOO cute! They seduce me to play de lehs! ): You know what's the reason i dont play audi? beacause......I......TOOO PRO LE LA! HAHA, cause too PRO till dun wan play!!!! California arhh.....hiass...LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! California confirm will say in her mind NOW! "VERY GL SIA"! HOHO, I know my skins very nice and smooth la, Dun jealous! WAHAHA!



TOO miss maple le! Must write about it! HOHO,

No comments: