Friday, June 10, 2011

What's going on?

Seriously, this few day i dun feel like posting.. hmmm but that day wanted to post but think about it, just under my anger post such a things it seems hurting to others? LoL, anyway Just forget about it. What's happening this few days? It seems everybody so lonely without school or maybe ..? What wrong? Mind share? Going on reading status, it make me feels those are for me instead of others... I'm too sensitive, huh? But i just dono why, whenever i see somethings or read somethings, it just spoil my mood just in a sudden. Whenever i think it was talking about me. Is it i think too much or i take things seriously? What should i do to not think about it? I think whoever is my friend.. seriously have a bad life which i keep thinking of what to do, or maybe think too much? I'm afraid of something which i dono what was it. I'm just afraid what am i going to do next. Which is dangerous, you have to think carefully. Cause every step you go, there's something bad will happen. So, is that thinking of my afraid? I dono. Sometimes, think of the past, Primary school life. The difference between primary school life and secondary school life, It's really a big difference. How wish i still was a kid which really make me work hard and not to get in this secondary school. Think of some memories which make me have a deep depression in it. Really thinking why are my friends like this? All have change. In the past, look! How innocent are they, How cute are they, How... Things have really change, WE are also changing day by day. The only thing is to move on and follow what things are changed, isnt? How wish, i just leave this place and have a new life on, isnt it better? Forget the bad memories and let the better memories to move in your life. It really make your life better. Move to the other place which nobody knows you and make new friends. Tired, really tired to afraid.

No comments: