Thursday, May 19, 2011

I saw the stairs of heaven

Seriously today is a very very bad day for me! Firstly DnT! Seriously very disappointed with the marks i have. I've got 8/50 HELP~~ But total marks, i have 43/100! 6 more! ): That really spoil my day for today. Yesterday, keep thinking about it that also spoil my day.. Hope day passes, marks will get better. Today school, was slacking! Is good but.. think about it, play isnt that great, huh? So During YP we ends early and go to canteen pack up booth. Till 3, i went for house games. First, we VS blue (Lose) than Vs green (Win) than VS yellow (Lose) lastly, we Vs red! (Win) ): Total, we've got 3rd, i think? Yellow got First! hmmm, maybe i pull down the team, huh? Seriously, i really dun have the mood to play sports but still i end it with a smile(: You all are awesome! (: A awesome Members i have here. :D After gaming, went back to my booth. Lots of things happen, but dun care would be a better way. Than went to sign the floorball thing, challenge with Jian Yong and Lesson! WAHAHAHA, Leeson got OWNED! :PPPP

End here! (:

No comments: