Friday, May 27, 2011

Getting a warm hug, is enough

Hey yea, todayyyyy!! I cant upload any pictures today as fatehaa haven upload those photos. I shall just post the story about todayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....................................

KILL ME PLEASE! I really feel very sad for my result. But i quite happy! Wahhahaha At the VERY least, my maths improve alotttt! Seriously i cant believe i get B! Actually i get C all the way.... :DD Actually today, not going for the Moral Neighborhood Link but i've sign the form so i MUST go! Firstly, that spoil my mood Til we reach Moral Neighborhood Link i started helping out some things and even talk to those elderly.. I really feel happy about it. So there's two group, First group, do the foot message. Second group, play games. Guess what i'm in? First group, huh? LOL! But i didnt regret joining it.. Last time, die die also want change to second group! LOL... hmmm i think you know why, huh? So i just leave it and go foot message.. We choose our elderly partner to message while chatting, it was fun chatting with them! They keep saying good good to me and others! Looking their face with a smile, it fulfill us? It's really happy to see them laugh and smile. Thinking of grandfather or some elderly being alone suffering without telling us they are in pain, It just cant make us breathe in and out properly. So now seeing them happy, it's enough for us, isnt? But there's still some elderly didnt smile and thinking the negative side. From our encouragement and even teachers can change them to a positive thinking! Great! ...


So now let me tell you my touching story! (:

There's one lady, call Jane? She's a ahmoh a old lady ahmoh! Actually she's really kind is just that many of us thinks that she very weird or etc.. If you get to know her well, know what she was thinking inside! She's really a good person, i wont forget her yet missing her. All the way i was seeing she alone.. No one wants to talk to her. Asking somebody to talk to her, not even till 5 mins, they walks away. Looking her face being alone and sad, it really make me feels sad. Keep asking people to cheer her up but... instead of talking happily to an old lady beside her. Plus is a group of them, Not say i bad or.. nvm! So, maybe i was the one who is the first who talks to her? But we talk a little, as she dont speak as much as others do and as happy as others do too. So maybe i am the one of the group i was talking about.. But still, i tried to talk to her. So we did some magic show, singing and chatting, playing, let them feels great! So yea, she ask me what is the red card for and i tell her is for foot massage But it's weird to hear that she doesnt want it instead of playing games. So i exchange her's to blue (games) Between the time i was in foot massage, we didnt see each other for very long. So then, It's lunch TIME! But still, i didnt go to her.. Till everything ends, all elderly go back. But only some continue stay there.. she's one of them. I ask some elderly for photos and even hers! After taking, i went to another elderly to take photos. I saw her tears falling, but she quickly make it off. Maybe i was the only one that saw? I also dono, We sat beside her and chat with her. So Till i left her while there's still others sitting beside her and chatting with her. I went to the another elderly for photos, she saw and ask me come to her.. Firstly i thought she was talking to the person behind me or maybe teacher.. But it was me that she was calling. I walk towards her and sat on the table infront of her.. She Gives me a warm hug! Instead of others! I feels surprise! WHY? she give me a warm hug instead of others that sitting beside her?! She gives me a warm hug and gives me a gentle kiss on my neck. It really touches me. That make me wants to cry.. But no, Remember dun cry infront of elderly! Till i left, she was the one i wave happily and say goodbye. I did that to all elderly but she was the one, in my head Turing* around? Till we get on the bus, i leave a little tears without letting anyone knows. Cool, huh? LOL.. It's really touching. But still, i heard alot of people saying bad things about her. In my heart, She's the best (:


So i went home around 6 plus? Reaching 7 Tumblring for 1-2 hours! Fun, huh? :P


I shall post me and her photo till fatehaa post on facebook. And of course with other's elderly too! ^^

Missing you.

No comments: