Sunday, May 1, 2011

There are just somethings which you wouldnt want it to happen

You, although i was not talking to you. But why are you like this, whenever you think you are not in a fault yet, you are? Yea, i know i was in a wrong too but why? What make you thinks that i'm in a wrong yet you are not? Everyone was in a wrong, they apologize yet only you who never and wont do that. So what you wanna me to do when you dun even respect me and continue in a wrong? Fine, i really give up on you, you are hopless to me. You have changed, we have change too. But what makes us think is you become bad to worst. YEA, maybe you will say we too. But actions shows how much you have changed. Now isn't me make things worst, Is you the one that wanted to start again. We have already decided to continue like this, but you keep remembering how we treat you the pass time. I cant force you to stop thinking, now only you the one who can change the story for the future.

No comments: