Monday, April 11, 2011

If you jealous, just say. No need do some stupid things to show people.

I know you are reading this. Since you wanna come my blog and read what i post, dun jealous. If too jealous nobody call you to come and read.


Today, let me straight forward.
I decided to leave. No use for being in there again. Want do what, no need shout out loud. Dun be a coward. Talk face to face. Anything wrong, "SORRY!". Up to you, what you wanna do. I really dun care about it anymore. Anything wrong or whatever, up to you also. Just leave me alone. Not happy, call her go back with you all lor. I'm out, okay? She HOPE to go with you all. Go ahead, i give up. So next time, dun come back to me and settle says that was my fault. Even if is my fault, my fault lor. But the glass you have broken, will never get back to the original as new as before. There's still some pieces will never join it back again. How much effort you do, it's still the same. Till some days, it get to original like as the new you just brought.. Think and think again, it still wasnt my fault. Even it is, she still much more important than you guys, i'm sorry to say that. But it seems like you guys haven have a truth friend to trust on before. Even have but not this feelings i having now. I need to cherish this from now on.



:
Me you was goodfriend since primary school. I really miss those times we was playing with rui qin. It was wonderful, But somethings really happen which make our secondary school life suffered. Hoping now day passes day, we will bond and like the past in primary school life, happily playing, together do things. Being the past was really great, i think i should cherish every moment we are together doing things and do more weird things to make our memory together. Was wondering, How was it if we started get in different schools. Will we be happily as before? Hope so.

No comments: