Tuesday, April 26, 2011

FOCUS!






















































Today, stay back for YP! hmm discussing about things and grouping. After finish, went to find sherry and jessie as they have chinese oral!! Wahahaha... I WIN! TSK! So i beg teacher to let me use the laptop for 10 mins, but i take 10 mins to switch on the com! ZZZ So begging him again! LOL, another 15 mins! HAHA, We go Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, and Blog while listening to song! So shiok! hmmm, so than they left their bag in the dancing room. I followed them to there, sawing so many people enjoying the aircon while playing and practicing! So, we stayed for awhile! The awhile is......... around 4-5 plus, wanting to study in school.. But all go home left me... saw some malay friends in the canteen, so i join them till i finish up my MATHS homework! Quite hard, but still must do.

I Cant focus on things like that, saying want to study end up, slacking all the way. Exams are around the corners, Yet we are still playing and slacking around! What should i do? Waiting for time pass? no way.

No comments: