Monday, January 31, 2011

My deeds are doubled with an evil word.

It's weird..


TODAY~!
.
.
.
SO ICY COLDDDDDDD.......~~~~~~
.
.
.
COLD LIKE HELLLLLLLLLLL......
.
.
.
K la, today's story let me straight forward.
.
.
.
Today morning, I am VERY piss With KAREN. She really suck. Dun say me bad. Think about her first then to me. Call me give her a chance more..? My answer is NO! Never seriously NEVER I hate her more and more. Now stop talking about her. It's no use to care about her. Today didnt go for recess as somethings happened so i stay at class to complete my english homework. I just complete that compo..): Left 3 or more? In the afternoon DAMN HUNGRY. Whole day my mind is thinking about the kaya TOAST! Nice ley~ wanted to buy 2-3 after school. But too many people as adilla called me and jessie to eat KFC she treat..Cause she work there as a part timer..! Cool~ So then me her jessie, wani, ary and izzati Went to westmall and eat KFC! Woooooo, we just take a few photos! ^^






NURUL Adilla
Thanks , for the treats! (:



Need to complete my Schoolwork,
BYE~

No comments: